I’m doing a piece on gender in the Tumblr community and would like to find a genderqueer person to interview about their experience here. Ideally, I’d like someone who focuses their blog or work on gender-related issues. If you know of someone smart and informed who is highly involved in the Tumblr community, please let me know.
Thanks so much in advance!
(Also, if you don’t know of someone who fits the criteria but think you might know someone who does, feel free to reblog this!)
- kimberleycommonname reblogged this from yay-consciousness
- ladaysandnights said: mia mackenzie of black girl dangerous might fit your bill perfectly. i love her writing!
- byoluminescence said: ribcagerebel.tumblr.com…
- dixseptdixsept likes this
- ithinkiwasherebefore said: lizgip.tumblr.com
- vigaishere reblogged this from laureninspace
- jaygabler said: My student engmtc.tumblr.com.
- helicosophy reblogged this from faganchelsea
- yay-consciousness reblogged this from faganchelsea
- laureninspace reblogged this from faganchelsea
- heymikewaskom said: OH HERE WE GO!
- faganchelsea posted this